Office Assistant (Part-time)
The Office Assistant provides administrative support to the JCCNNJ programs through expense tracking, invoice processing, vendor management and database administration.
- Organize and maintain records & files
- Create and mail correspondence to community members, including donors and event attendees
- Track and process financial data, such as expenses and donations
- Sorts and handles mail, including the processing of invoices, receipts, and other expenses
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Accounting or financial management experience a plus
- Strong organization skills a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Publisher & Excel)
This position is part-time 12-15 hours per week and located at JCC Rockland, West Nyack, NY.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].