Seniors Adults Program Manager (Part-time)
The Senior Adults Program Manager is a part-time position responsible for the planning, management, and execution of programming and administration for JCCNNJ’s Senior Adults.
Responsibilities include developing a schedule of engaging events and innovative experiences that promote the mission and purpose of the JCC of Northern NJ, as well as maintaining a culture of being a welcoming community. Additionally, the Manager will manage and maintain the financial and administrative records related to this program.
This position will be on-site in Fair Lawn Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM – 1 PM. Additional hours are available for planning and follow-up, which can be done remotely.
- Relevant experience delivering Jewish programming; former Hebrew School and Jewish nursery school teachers welcome
- Basic experience in administration and record-keeping
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Must be organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage time
- Must be able to communicate well in written communication and verbally
- Effective interpersonal skills to engage with community members, volunteers and donors
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to [email protected].